Please exercise extreme caution if you receive solicitations that are not from a verifiable representative of the project, from a verifiable qualityrights.com.gh email address. Below are some tips to help you avoid scams:
- Disregard emails that say you have won a lottery or have been awarded a cash prize.
- Do not respond to individual emails or direct messages (including messages sent on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or any other social media forum) that claim to be from QualityRights or any of their representatives.
- Avoid filling out forms embedded in email messages.
- Be extremely cautious if you receive unsolicited emails requesting personal or financial information, or asking you to wire money.
- If you would like to make a contribution to the QualityRights, ensure you do so by directly visiting the “Donate” page on this website.
- Verify any questionable or suspicious solicitation you receive by contacting the appropriate office or representative, or by emailing email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
If you have questions about the authenticity of communication you have received, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org